As we consider reopening dates we also need to restaff! We offer true allrounder positions across the caravan park and function centre.
Areas of our business that you will be willing to work include, cooking and serving in the dining room and café, cleaning, grounds keeping/maintenance and customer service/reception. If you can competently work across two or more of these areas or are willing to learn new skills, please get in touch!
𝗪𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 …
- Are passionate about your work and strive for the best
- Have a strong can-do attitude
- Can have fun but are a professional
- Are positive, reliable and motivated
- Are confident and efficient working alone but can also work well in a small team
- Are trustworthy with experience in working this industry and being the responsible person onsite for a business (desirable)
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱…
- To have basic computer skills
- Working knowledge of RMS is highly desirable
- SA recognised RSA
- Willingness to undertake training required for current Covid-19 practices
- Your own caravan to live onsite (If you are local and don’t have your own caravan, please contact to discuss)
Please email your resume with two work related referees and cover letter detailing a little about yourself and how your skillset suits the position to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted applicants meeting job requirements will be contacted.